Boomtown Internet Group Scholarship Opportunity
We are excited to announce that Boomtown Internet Group will award one college student with a $500 scholarship. The scholarship will go to the winner of the best essay written about one of the topics below.
- Is social networking good or bad for society and why?
- Mobility is becoming a critical marketing channel to reach out to customers. How do you see mobile email and apps changing customer service and sales?
- How does Internet marketing and electronic word-of-mouth (eWOM) influence business to consumer companies? Present ideas on how these companies can improve reviews and their online reputation, in addition to improving their products and services.
- As consumers of all ages become more comfortable using ecommerce, what expectations do you see consumers placing on ecommerce websites?
- Choose only one topic to write about.
- Keep the essay length between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
- Each essay scholarship participant must prove enrollment in a college or university.
- The deadline for submissions is Monday, April 14, 2014.
- Submit your essays via email to: sales at boomtownig dot com
The winner of the Boomtown Internet Group Scholarship will be announced Thursday, May 1, 2014. It is possible that all finalists essay entries will be shown in the Boomtown Internet Group blog after a winner has been chosen.
View our most recent videos to keep up with news and tips from Boomtown’s team about website design and digital marketing.More
Read some of our clients’ success stories in PPC advertising, website design and digital marketing.More