At Boomtown Internet Group we strive to streamline our processes in order to save time and money; however, we find that our clients are the absolute experts in their businesses, so it pays to interact frequently with them when business issues arise during projects. To streamline communications, we use e-mail, chat and phone calls as much as possible, and we empower our employees with the ability to contact our clients directly should questions come up during projects.
From experience, we follow a methodology, which ensures success. We approach every project, from the smallest banner campaign to the largest Web site redesign, by breaking it down into manageable pieces with responsibilities, goals, deliverables and estimated dates. We understand that most Internet solutions must be delivered quickly and with flexibility for the future. For that reason, we strive to use new technologies that work well with evolving business models.
The six phases of our process for all projects breaks down as follows:
- Discovery – agree on project scope and timeline; gather requirements
- Planning – detailed project scope, schedule, costs and deliverables
- Design – work with client to create prototype application; client sign off
- Production – programming phase, beta test with real content
- Deployment – launch / deliver solution to client; full training support
- Support – guaranteed work quality and ongoing maintenance support
We want our clients to know that we are here for a long time, offering support. While most companies don’t warranty their work, Boomtown Internet Group provides a warranty for up to 30 days after the launch of the site or delivery of the application. We also provide site care, promotion and Web site analytics.