Ghost Blogging Strategy:
The idea behind the blog is two-fold. Use the posts to get leads (subtle advertising, by pushing out the information and making it pertinent to the social conversations that are ongoing) and to build your reputation online as experts in your field. With these two objectives in mind, the blog strategy should be as follows:
- Post 4 times (at least) per month – posts will be approved by client before being posted
- Post using your keywords as they relate to social trends
- Find social trends by setting up alerts on keywords, using most searched features on social sites
- Optimize posts for keywords
- Automate blog posts in facebook and twitter
- Ping social media sites about blog posts (list of about 80 sites)
- Encourage client employees to also post – Companies who are most successful with blogging have wide participation among all of their employees. Your people know what they are doing, so empower them to help you—let them blog.
- Blog posts will have “similar situation stories” so that if we tell a story about how we solved a problem, someone with a similar problem will trust us to solve their problem. For this, we may have you email some of client’s customers to get an idea about how client’s products or services have been used (not necessarily a testimonial, more like stories and use-cases. )
- Do everything we can to help your current customers share these stories on their Facebooks. Maybe hold a contest to see who can get the most “likes”.
- Review current blog categories and have them better reflect client’s keywords.
General Blog Posting Tips for Client’s Own Writers:
- Title: Intriguing titles go a long way. (example: Customer Hold Time – The Deadliest Receptionist Sin). When possible, offer analysis, new tips and tricks
- Keywords: As much as possible, use your top keywords in the post title, links to older posts or client web pages and tags.
- Images: Including an image with a post is recommended when possible. Use your keywords in the image “alt” attribute when possible
- Post Length and Content: Mix up length of your posts. Don’t be afraid to be brief.
- Respond to Comments on client’s Blog: This will grow the conversation and ad more value to your posts
Call For Pricing!!!