Boomtown Internet Group Website Redesign Company: Web Redesign in Philadelphia
Here at Boomtown Internet Group, we consider ourselves an innovative website redesign company and take pride in our creative websites that are appealing for both customers and businesses. With 11 years of website redesign behind us, we’ve learned Internet marketing inside and out and we handle every website redesign as it were our own, following web standards to ensure your new site is graphically appealing, rich in content, and complete with SEO friendly tags for easy crawling and web popularity.
Our specialization in new technology trends and our team of designers love working with customers to come up with customized applications when an off-the-shelf solution doesn’t fit. We’re always happy to work with you closely to create something better suited to your company. Our company maintains the idea that website redesign is much more then code and graphic design—our experience delivers innovative, customized websites that market to your customers, organize your information optimally, keep customers interested, and are accessible to visitors and search engines as well. For every project we take on, our goal is to handle web redesign in such a way that you, our customer receives a complete Internet solution.
When is it Time to Use a Website Redesign Company?
Let’s face it, the Internet is constantly changing, and just like a kitchen can date a house, a website can date a company. So what are the tell-tale signs that your company is ready for a website redesign?
- Your site has been hacked into – it’s probably time to use more secure technology.
- Your site looks small because it was designed for 800 pixel width monitors – hardly anybody has these any more, so you’re wasting prime real estate!
- Your site isn’t interactive – add that blog! People want to comment.
- People can’t find what they need easily on your site – impatient people will leave quickly.
- Your site has broken links.
- Your site can’t be found on search engines – you probably need a better design that is search engine friendly.
There are really many reasons for a website redesign, and since more than 25% of most business’ leads come from the web, isn’t it time to consider investing your marketing dollars in a new site?
Web Redesign in Philadelphia
View our gallery of website redesigns to learn more about how we’ve uplifted client websites—we’re happy to work with you to discuss what’s necessary to find your online audience, as well as come up with an eye catching and user friendly design, bringing your site up to current web standards.