Being seen around the web is critical to keeping your branding strong. Banner ads can be used in many ways including on blogs and other websites, in Google Ad campaigns, in re-marketing campaigns, and even on Facebook in posts and ads.
Banner ads should remain consistent with your branding and messaging, and be enticing to encourage higher click-through rates to your website. There needs to be a strong call-to-action to lure potential customers to act on what you are offering.
At Boomtown Internet Group, we have years of experience in creating banner ads that get results. We take our time to curate a design that entices clients to click to see more. We take the time to educate ourselves on your demographic market, competitors, and your business to assist us in creating a design to which your specific customers will relate.
Banner Ad Design Process:
- Upon ordering a banner ad design package, you will be contacted by a design consultant to set up a call for a design consultation.
- During our consultation, we will discuss the objectives for the banner ads, sizes that are needed, where they will be placed, who you are marketing too, as well as preferences for design and color.
- The design consultant will then prepare several design options for you to review while we anticipate your feedback.
- Based on the feedback provided, revisions will be done and sent back to you. We will work with you on revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your ad.
- Once final approval is received, we will do the final editing before providing you with the final files.
By choosing Boomtown Internet Group to work with you on your banner ads, you can be assured you are working with designers that stay up-to-date on the latest trends in online marketing design. We work hard to keep on top of what today’s busy online visitors are responding to, which means that we know what works and what does not work in general design. As you can imagine, banner ads can sometimes be overwhelming. So, our goal is to get your banner ad design to stand out from the rest.
We offer the following types of banner ad design services for your business:
- Google PPC ad sizes in your preferred format (.gif, .png. jpg)
- Static banners
- Animated gif banners
- Flash banners
If you have a banner project that you need help with, we encourage you to contact us!