Our Landing Page Design Services
What is a landing page you may wonder? A custom landing page is a specially created page that can be on your website, blog, or even Facebook, that will help improve your conversions for specific ad campaigns.
For example, let’s say you decide to run a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign selling a specific product or service with Google AdWords, but you only link that ad to your home page. This is typically ineffective in creating a great conversion rate or a strong ROI.
The trick is to create a custom landing page that targets exactly what you are advertising. This allows the user to land on a page that speaks specifically about what you promoted in the ad. So if you are promoting “red bicycles” in your ad, you could create a landing page that has a great description of red bicycles, why visitors should buy a red bicycle from you, and how that red bicycle will benefit them. This type of landing page mixed with the right PPC campaign will promote higher ROI and better conversion rates.
Before creating a landing page, there are some critical items that we will need to discuss during our design consultation:
- Objectives: What are your goals for the landing page? Do you want to increase sales, get newsletter sign-ups, or promote a contest? What would you like a visitor to do once they get to the page?
- Demographic: It is important to identify your target market and proper demographic. This is critical in designing a proper landing page and equally important for its content creation. Who are you trying to reach? What is their income level? Where do they shop?
- Competitors: Do you know who your competitors are and have they tried this before you? Is your market competitive?
After we discuss these critical components we can then begin putting together your landing page design. We will ask for your feedback on the design after providing you a proof, and will work with you on modifications until you are thrilled with the final design.
An effective landing page design offers the following, and these are all the pieces we will concentrate on when creating your design:
- A strong call to action.
- A design that your specific demographic will find appealing.
- Well written content to engage visitors by specifying why they should do what your call to action suggests, and what is the benefit for them.
Whether you need a landing page for your website, blog, or Facebook page, Boomtown Internet Group can help.