Boomtown Internet Group is an effective digital marketing and paid social media advertising agency in the Philadelphia area. We offer professional Instagram and Facebook Advertising Management services in addition to all our other paid advertising campaign management services. Our social media services help you meet your business goals. We connect your products or services to thousands of targeted customers at a cost-effective price and drive results.
Social Media Advertising Agency
Why Consider Instagram & Facebook Ad Management Services?
- Worldwide, there are over 2.23 billion monthly active Facebook users for Q2 2018 (Facebook MAUs) up 11 percent year over year (Source: Facebook 07/25/18)
- According to eMarketer, 77.6 million Instagram users are from the US
- Advertise to a very targeted audience for better conversions and improved ROIs
- Track campaign returns by page likes, website visits, e-commerce purchases and more
- Facebook’s ad revenue has increased steadily from 2014-2018 and is currently around 33 billion dollars
With our effective paid social media advertising you can easily reach your target customers on Facebook and Instagram and convert them. Our experienced team knows how to engage with customers on social media.
How Can Your Business Use Facebook Advertising Effectively?
Facebook organic posts no longer reach your entire audience, making it necessary to run highly targeted Facebook ads to reach your perfect clients. If managed correctly, these ads can be some of the cheapest and most effective digital marketing available right now. As a top social media advertising agency, we can help get your brand in front of new audiences through various social media channels like Facebook and Instagram and drive conversions and improve ROIs. There are many ways businesses can use Facebook ads, including:
- Build your email list
- Send ads to Facebook users who “liked” your competitors
- Target by demographics
- Target by location
- Target by an existing email address list
- View precise conversion data (Facebook and Instagram use pixels you can share with email subscriber or shopping cart to track ROI)
- Show ads to Facebook users who have visited your website
- Boost your posts on Facebook for better engagement
- Send Facebook users to your website where you can collect their data
- Connect an e-commerce site and list products on Facebook in order to show products to specifically targeted audiences
Targeting Your Potential Audience via Social Media Advertising
Who wouldn’t want ads that feature precision targeting and allow for multiple ad campaign types? With Facebook and Instagram, you can narrow in on a specific audience based on Connections, Locations, Demographics, Interests, and Behaviors. Some of the key segmentation abilities include:
- Relationship Status
- Financial Status
- Specific Employers
- Fields of Study
- Home Type
- Hobbies & Activities
- Education Level & Specific University
- Business & Industry
- Shopping Behavior
- Online Spending Habits
- Specific Page Likes
- Previous Website Visits
- Travel Methods
This extensive ability for audience segmentation allows companies to create the ads that their audience wants to see, resulting in better conversion.
So how much does a successful Instagram or Facebook ad campaign cost per day? Some campaigns run successfully for $5 a day, and some spend over $1000 a day as long as they are showing a return on investment.
What We Do When We Manage Your Paid Social Medial Advertising Campaigns
Your dedicated account manager (one of our team of in-house social media advertising experts) will work with you to plan your marketing budget and decide upon your goals for the campaign so that you can measure Instagram and Facebook ad profitability.
Our team will use your business knowledge as input in order to design your ads and target markets. We will then set up your campaigns, and monitor results. We will regularly analyze your campaign data and make changes when it is necessary to optimize each campaign.
Successful and long-running Instagram and Facebook ad campaigns require close monitoring and analysis in order to consistently drive the right visitors to your posts, pages and website in order to achieve the return on your campaign investment that you desire.
Steps in Our Instagram & Facebook Ad Management Process
We have a phone call with you to ask questions about your business, specific competitors and past experiences that may help us in our efforts. We need to understand exactly how you make money. Next, we analyze and research your industry, and come away with customer personas and an idea of a typical sales journey. From that, we brainstorm how to best appeal to your potential customers while they’re on Instagram and Facebook. During this phase we will:
- Provide a market analysis of your products or services, geographical areas, and industry
- Identify competitors – especially those that outperform you in audience size and engagement
- Research content and messages that typically perform well in your industry
Once the audiences are defined and the ads are created, we begin setting up the unique targeting for each campaign. There are many ways to set up your ad impressions, and we draw on past successes to set up each of your new campaigns. After we begin receiving data on campaign engagement, we start tweaking each aspect of the campaign to improve results.
- Set up campaigns
- Set up several test audiences in the Ad Planner to find the best converting audience for each campaign
- Make campaign live with a client credit card
- Set up Split-testing to determine which ad versions work the best
Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns are typically visual, either using eye-catching graphics or attention-grabbing video. Our in-house graphic designers create unique Ad designs (as well as several iterations of the ad design so we can test which ad works best for the campaign) using the specific requirements of Instagram and Facebook. We also have the ability to edit and refine videos shot by our clients in order to create “commercials” to be used in display ad campaigns. To create each ad, we first analyze data and:
- Create each audience for the ad
- Create ad copy and graphics
- Review with our client
The next step is to refine the ads after analyzing the data from each campaign, spotting trends, and optimizing ads and impressions. Our goal is to make each ad campaign have the return on investment our client hopes for so that they continue to run ads because it makes sense for their business. We continuously improve campaign and ad group structure and design new ads periodically. We review new ideas and strategies with our clients periodically during long-term campaigns. During this phase we track and adjust:
- Audience and Reach
- Sales or Leads
- Campaign Parameters
Once our client determines that the ads are profitable, we adjust budgets and begin rolling ads out to different segments. We carefully increase campaigns to stay profitable and manageable. At this point, we usually switch you to a monitoring phase pricing platform which depends on your campaign and the number of ads running.
Instagram & Facebook Ad Management and Setup Package
Basic-Ad Package $1000 Includes:
- Up to 2 campaigns, 3 ads sets per campaign, 3 ads per ad set
- Ads copy and image design for split testing
- Conversion (tracking code) pixel created and added to site or landing page
- Call Tracking Implemented
- Audiences created
- 3 basic ad images (Or your own video or image)
- Ads uploaded into your Ads Manager
- Monitoring during the split testing phase (15 days of monitoring)
- Report on which ads performed the best during the split testing phase
Ongoing Campaign Monitoring & Creation $250 Package Includes:
- Monthly strategy and review phone meeting
- Daily campaign monitoring
- New Ad creation (usually a new ad created per month)
- Monthly reporting
Additional services are billed at $75 per hour.
Once you purchase a package, you’ll receive an email asking you to fill out a brief survey with questions about your ad campaign. Once you fill that out, you will need to add the account manager you are assigned as an Admin to your Ads Account and your Facebook Page, allowing us to create your campaign. We will send you instructions in the email for this as well. At this point, we will set up a kickoff phone call to go through the process and brainstorm the campaign.
In order to better determine the ROI of an Instagram or Facebook campaign, we need to add a pixel for tracking on your website or landing page. If you provide us access to your site or landing page, we will add the code, or if you prefer, we will work with your developer to correctly implement the pixel. Sometimes you may already have run ads with the pixel, and in this case, we’ll test that it is still working properly to track revenue and conversions.
In order to know which phone calls were generated by the Facebook or Instagram campaign, we will set up and implement call tracking as part of the package.
Not only will we monitor your Campaigns, but we will also provide a monthly campaign summary report by email, and you have the option to schedule a call to review the report with us.
This campaign is yours, as is all the data that goes with it. We will manage it for you during the duration of our service agreement. If you do not currently have a Facebook business account we will help you set that up as well. Ask us about this.