Are you searching for professional eCommerce web development at a cost-effective price? At Boomtown Internet Group, we provide excellent eCommerce web design services to meet your business’s goals. E-commerce websites need to be flawless, easy to operate and secure. Our web developers are highly skilled and use cutting edge technology to deliver secure, easy to navigate and search engine friendly shopping websites. We also provide customized eCommerce platforms, plugins and module solutions.
Types of eCommerce Websites
Before designing a custom eCommerce website, it’s important as a business owner to decide how you are going to process orders and accept payments.
- Checks, CODs, and bank drafts
- Manual credit card processing
- Real-time credit card authorizations
- 3rd party merchant account like PayPal
Depending on your final decision, you may need custom e-commerce web design services or different tools to set up your Order Processing and Payment System.
Anyone with a retail business, especially manufacturers with niche markets, and service businesses that are not geographically based can benefit from eCommerce.
eCommerce Website Design Tricks of the Trade:
- eCommerce barriers to take into consideration – on-hand cash, ability to process volume transactions quickly, and shipping considerations.
- Timeline for seeing profits – this depends on marketing efforts and profits from product sales. Some businesses see profit the first month whereas others can take many months, or even a year or more.
- Suggestions for driving traffic to an eCommerce site – technically sound SEO such as the use of canonical tags and search friendly URLs and product images, use of paid ads on search engines and social networks, utilize email marketing, blogs and forums to promote your site.
*It’s never advisable to send personal information, private information, or a credit card numbers by email.
To discuss custom eCommerce web design services and a solution for your business, contact us today or visit our Philadelphia office.
Our eCommerce Web Design and Development Services Include:
- Custom e-Commerce Website Design
- Responsive Shopping Website
- E-commerce Application Development
- Custom Plug-In and Module Development
- E-commerce Cart Development
- Shopping Cart Development
- Payment Gateway Integration
eCommerce Shopping Feed Optimization
As eCommerce and online shopping continue to become more competitive than ever, it is critical for retailers who wish to remain relevant and expand their business to list their inventory in comparison shopping engines. E-commerce shopping feed optimization is a learned art rather than a one-time task. How your products are listed and viewed within a shopping engine’s feeds is a direct result of how your shopping feed is optimized.