SEO: Organic Search Engine Optimization Services
SEO moves your website organically up in search engine results.
Below is our SEO Services plan, broken into four parts.
SEO Phase 1: Analysis
Website Review & Keyword Research
Analysis begins with a strategy-based conversation between the client and our team. We discuss your target demographic, answer visitors’ questions, and identify the overall goals of the website. With the client’s input, the following is performed:
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Benchmark Status of Current Website
- SEO Recommendations for Website & Linking
Proper keyword selection is the foundation of any good SEO plan. We run predictive queries to determine traffic volume, then evaluate the potential for conversion against the level of search traffic. Our goal is to get your website high quality, relevant traffic – not just increase quantity. We also evaluate your competition for potential keywords. This helps us determine which on-page and off-page optimization strategies are required to achieve results in our designated time-frame.
We complete a thorough review of your website for SEO strengths and weaknesses, and have a consultation for a complete understanding of your customers, your sales process, and your prospects. Keyword research will identify phrases and words used by customers and prospects; we discover the long-tail keyword phrases unique to your products and services. Before we move forward, your review and approval of primary keyword selection is required.
SEO Phase 2: On-Page Optimization
During the On-Page Optimization Phase, SEO-friendly features and content are added to your website so search engine spiders can fully crawl your website. These features include:
- XML Sitemap
- Verification Tags
- Meta Tags
- Image Optimization
- SEO Content Writing & Optimization
- Duplicate Content Rewritten
- Schema.org Setup
- Blog Setup & RSS Integration
- 404 Error Page Creation
- Google Analytics Setup
Boomtown will optimize your website title and meta description tags as mentioned in SEO Phase 1. Existing duplicated web content will be edited to create optimized web pages. We will create new content required for SEO, as well as other on-page elements for optimization, as mentioned above. We find that many websites require modifications of HTML code and navigation. Boomtown provides a report of our findings as well as other optional site changes to increase conversion. Whether or not you decide to implement suggested changes with your own in-house resources or ours is up to you.
SEO Phase 3: Off-Page Optimization
Off-Page Optimization revolves around creating “Asset Content”, or high-quality content to which others want to link. This includes an incredible resource section for your website, infographics, videos, press releases, content-rich blog posts, and more.
Ask yourself whether your current web content and landing pages are compelling enough to differentiate your company from thousands of other similar web pages. Quality content is key to attracting relevant quality links from other sites, and key to securing search engine visibility. Google, Bing, and other search engines condone a quality content creation strategy.
Content creation and authority link building requires significant time and effort from both you and your digital marketing company – you are the authority in your industry. Boomtown is happy to guide you through the processes, but we believe client involvement is crucial. When done properly, good content is not only distinctive but can position your business as an online authority in your industry and generate quality leads for your business. Being an industry authority holds many advantages, including attracting relevant links and new opportunities. Quality content can also assist with conversions because potential clients respect content authority. General link building strategies include:
- Building online relationships with vertical markets and partners, researching competition’s linking strategies and refining these, and setting up business profiles with links back to the website.
- Submission based link building in specific targeted directories including video, review, and blog directories.
- Link Bait Creation and Link Solicitation with excellent content such as events, glossary of terms, contests, giveaways, webinars, surveys, white papers, case studies, humor, and by mentioning and commenting on other people’s content.
- Creation of social profiles for links and content sharing.
- Website submission to local directories (and directories unique to your products as well (ex: trade publications)).
- Timely Press Release creation and distribution.
- Distribution of blog posts in social network groups and RSS feeds.
- Guest blogging and other specific link generation activities that will meet search engine standards.
Social signals play an increasingly important role in SEO and could affect rankings. Boomtown configures monthly social sharing and building of followers into all link-building plans.
SEO Phase 4: Monitoring & Reporting
The most important parts of SEO:
- We verify that the website traffic received is the website traffic wanted.
- Visitors are completing the goals indicated.
Boomtown monitors each of our client’s site performance, conducts initial client calls, and sends monthly SEO and ranking reports. Google Analytics and Tag Manager allow us to measure website traffic and keyword positions, as well as organic traffic sources. This tool enables us to make informed decisions about new campaigns and to spot new SEO opportunities for your business to grow further online.
Boomtown has a long-term approach towards search engine optimization (SEO). We continue to research and invest in staying on top of search engines’ ever-changing algorithms so we can include these changes in your SEO plan and website.