On July 21st, I was interviewed on Financial Planning: Explained by host Michael Menninger, CFP® on digital marketing, SEO, and web design for small businesses. The 30-minute interview covered a wide variety of topics from how to build a website with SEO in mind to the importance of data-driven decision-making in digital advertising.
Michael Menninger, CFP® owns Menninger & Associates, one of our long-standing clients. We launched a new website in December 2020 for Menninger & Associates, and since then, have invested more time and energy into their digital marketing presence and search engine optimization. When Mike asked me to be on the show, I was excited to discuss how services can help local small businesses just like Mike’s!
Topic We Discussed on Digital Marketing
- Local Rankings: How to get your business to show up in the top of the map results in your local service area.
- Website Performance: How to measure and improve the speed and performance of your website to improve the page experience.
- Google My Business Optimization: What areas to focus on when you are
- Domain Authority: What is it and how do businesses improve their domain authority?
- Link Building: Why is link building important for SEO?
- eCommerce Optimization: How to optimize product and category pages and compete (or work with) Amazon.
- Medical Device Distributor Case Study: Discuss how our 10 year partnership has grown a medical device distributor from a few $1000 a month in revenue to over $1M.
- YouTube Video Optimization: Why video optimization should be your focus for SEO in 2021.
- Social Media: How to use social media to drive users back to your website.
- Paid Advertising: Target audiences at the individual level to create ads that perform better and increase conversions.
- Web Apps: How businesses can utilize intranets for their operations as they grow.
- Artificial Intelligence: How AI will affect the future of search and what is user intent?
- Website Design for SEO: How to design and develop a website with SEO and digital marketing in mind.
- Contractor Case Study: How we eliminated the need to invest in Google Ads by improving the SEO of the website, taking the client from 15 leads a month to over 100 leads a month.
Google Guarantee: How Google defines a real lead and charges more for them.
If you have any questions about what was discussed on the show or want to learn more about digital marketing, SEO, and web design for small businesses, contact me by filling out the contact form on our website.