Search Engine Optimization in Philadelphia: Philadelphia Search Engine Optimization, and Philadelphia SEO
SEO or Search Engine Optimization means business—and the companies that are ranking well on major search engines are both attracting and winning new customers who search online for those products and services. If your website isn’t optimized, you may be missing out on potential new clients.
When potential customers search for your business on the web, are they finding you or your competitors? Search engine optimization doesn’t just impact your rankings; it impacts your business. Boomtown has years of experience delivering affordable Search Engine Optimization services for Pennsylvania companies and online businesses all over the United States. We view SEO as a scientific art involving process and strategy and promote the usage of SEO strategies and techniques that conform to the acceptable standards of search engines. Our SEO solutions produce long lasting results, win new prospects, and convert customers.
Search Engine Optimization in Philadelphia: SEO Philadelphia and Philadelphia Search Engine Optimization
Though Boomtown Internet Group works with companies and businesses all over the United States, we have a special connection with Philadelphia and Pennsylvania businesses—we’re happy to give our local clients the same special attention as our national ones.
Innovative and committed to customer service, Boomtown stays on point despite the constantly evolving world of online search and we bring to the table our innovation and our willingness to work closely with customers get them the designs, content, traffic and sales they want.
Our Approach: Boomtown Search Engine Optimization in Philadelphia
There are many factors involved in the SEO process and our marketing professionals have the expertise and necessary resources to optimally manage your campaign. Boomtown SEO plans offer various levels of optimization, link building, and social marketing to meet the needs of your particular business.
Some of Our Philadelphia Search Engine Optimization Services:
- Site Optimization: Boomtown uses SEO keywords to optimize websites in the following areas: page titles, page descriptions, headings, internal links, footers, sitemap, xml sitemap, content, and images. Additionally, we perform necessary maintenance tasks such as implementation of both XML and HTML sitemaps, additional footer links, robots.txt, setup of Google webmaster tools, and the submission of sitemaps to Google, Yahoo!, MSN and Ask.
- Keyword Phrase Optimization/ Content Enhancement: Boomtown creates new pages or modifies existing content to incorporate new keyword phrases. After client approval, Boomtown makes these changes to web pages, or we instruct our client web developers how to make these changes.
- Search Engine and Directory Submissions: Boomtown will submit your site to national and local search engines and directories manually, ensuring that you are entered into the correct category and the anchor text works well with your chosen keywords. In addition, all submissions will be made in your name, using user ids and passwords, which you will also have access to. This way you will always have control over your map listings and directory listings.
- Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking allows people to share, organize, search, and manage bookmarks of web resources. Boomtown bookmarks blogs, web pages and articles adding descriptions and comments about them in the form of metadata, ratings, and tags, encouraging others to share these links.
- Inbound Link Building: Links to websites from other sites and directories work in two ways to increase traffic. First, they boost search position because the major search engines use links to validate that sites contain specific content; and second, traffic comes from people clicking on these links and entering the site. Boomtown ensures quality incoming links, and employs a strategy that includes the following types of links: directory submissions, one-way links from blogs, social media, blog comments, article submissions, websites and directories, reciprocal links where the partnering site makes business sense, and strategic link bait content.